If you have come through to this page then curiosity and the possibility of being involved in something new and exciting has got the better of you…. and you are just the person we want to hear from!
We are in the throes of building a small nursery in Princes Risborough which will inspire, care for, and help develop outcomes for babies from 3 months old to 5 years.
Currently we are recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager. We will also be recruiting for further roles in the coming weeks. If you are interested, please contact Paula Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deputy Nursery Manager
We are looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager who will help us to get the nursery up and running, ready to welcome children and parents in Spring 2021. We would like to offer something unique, a little different from the norm, and are looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager to work with us.
What you can offer us
- At least a NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification that is full and relevant for early years.
- A minimum of two years’ post qualifying experience working with children in an early years setting.
- A minimum one year’s supervisory experience as senior team member of an early years setting
- A passion for working with children; someone who is creative and curious as well as kind, patient, positive and compassionate.
- A role model with the ability to lead a team, enthusiastically and inspiringly, so that everyone feels ownership of the nursery and the quality of service they provide.
- Good management, leadership, and interpersonal skills with excellent written and spoken communication.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the EYFS, child development, childcare legislation, national standards and framework
- A Montessori background would be advantageous.
- An ability to take pride in what you do, a desire to create a unique setting for children, parents, and staff; creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working.
- Reliable, flexible, enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour as working in a nursery is never predictable!
What we can offer you
- A place to work where staff will be valued and cared for, just as much as the children, where you will feel pride and ownership in providing excellent care for the children.
- An employer who wants to ensure you have balance and some flexibility- we know you may have your own family or other commitments and want to ensure that you are fit and well to ensure that balance.
- An opportunity for you to make your mark on something new, where you will be encouraged to think outside the box and be creative, in an environment where there will be an emphasis on an environmentally friendly and sustainable workplace.
How to apply
For more information about what will be required, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification. If you wish to apply, please click on the Application Form link and email your application, together with the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, to email@example.com.
Please note that CVs or incomplete application forms will not be considered. We reserve the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline of 10am Friday 5th March 2021. If you are shortlisted for interview you may be required to provide further information.
Princes Risborough Nursery Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.